- Select the “Tools” menu.
- Select “Internet Options”
- Select the “Security” tab.
- Click the “Custom Level”
- Scroll down and change the Active Scripting setting.
- Confirm the change.
- Close “Internet Options”
Subsequently, question is, how do I unblock Java on Internet Explorer? Internet Explorer
- Click Tools and then Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab, and select the Custom Levelbutton.
- Scroll down to Scripting of Java applets.
- Make sure the Enable radio button is checked.
- Click OK to save your preference.
Also know, how do I enable Java?
Enable Java in the browser through the Java ControlPanel
- In the Java Control Panel, click the Security tab.
- Select the option Enable Java content in the browser.
- Click Apply and then OK to confirm the changes.
- Restart the browser to enable the changes.
How do I upgrade my Internet Explorer?
How To Update Internet Explorer
- Click on the Start icon.
- Type in “Internet Explorer.”
- Select Internet Explorer.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Select About Internet Explorer.
- Check the box next to Install new versions automatically.
- Click Close.
How do I enable ActiveX in Internet Explorer?
7 Answers Open Internet Explorer. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Security tab, click the Custom level button. Scroll down the Security Settings list until you see ActiveXcontrols and plug-ins. For Automatic prompting for ActiveX controls, clickEnable.
How do I stop scripts from running on Internet Explorer?
How to Disable Active Scripting in InternetExplorer Open Internet Explorer. Click the gear icon in the top right and select Internetoptions. Choose the Security tab at the top. Under the Internet category, click the Custom levelbutton. In the Settings box, scroll until you find Scripting. Select the Disable option under Active scripting. Click OK.
How do I enable scripting in Internet Explorer 11?
Can I use Java on Google Chrome?
Chrome no longer supports NPAPI (technologyrequired for Java applets) The Java Plugin for webbrowsers relies on the cross-platform plugin architecture NPAPI,which had been supported by all major web browsers for over adecade. This change does not affect Web Start applications,it only impacts applets.
How do I enable Java on edge?
How do I check if Java is enabled in my browser?
Enable Java in the browser through the Java ControlPanel In the Java Control Panel, click the Security tab. Select the option Enable Java content in the browser. Click Apply and then OK to confirm the changes. Restart the browser to enable the changes.
What version of Chrome do I have?
How to Find Your Internet Browser Version Number- Google Chrome. 1) Click on the Menu icon in the upperright corner of the screen. 2) Click on Help, and then About GoogleChrome. 3) Your Chrome browser version numbercan be found here.
How do I enable ActiveX in Chrome?
How to Enable ActiveX in Google Chrome Open Chrome and navigate the browser to the IE Tab extensionpage. Locate and click the “Add to Chrome” button at the top-right ofthe screen. Click “Continue” when the download dialog box opens at thebottom of the screen. Click “Install” when the dialog box opens after the download isfinished.